- SAFE – The 285-50 olive oil pourer is made of 18/8 stainless steel, a 100% non-rust food-grade material
- CONSISTENT POUR – The tapered design and air vent tube allows for an accurate, controlled, and consistent pour every time
- FITS MOST BOTTLES – The pourer is specially designed to suit most bottles including: olive oils (fits the Early Harvest and Private Reserve bottles), liquor, dressings, syrups, and more
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN – With a slim, collar-less style, the pourer permits you to pour olive oil, liquor, juices, and syrups with speed & accuracy
- HIGH QUALITY – The olive oil pourer is fabricated from stainless-steel that’ll stand up to heavy use day after day
- DETAILED DESIGN – The top hole design, the formation of air convection, control the oil speed and smoothly.
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5″ Length, 1-1/8″ Wide
- FITS OUR SIGNATURE OLIVE OIL BOTTLES: Early Harvest, Private Reserve, Nocellara and Hojiblanca.
Olive Oil Pour Spout with Dust Cap
With a slim, collar-less style, this pouring spout allows you to control the flow of your olive oil pour with accuracy. Its long, tapered jet ensures a direct pour to avoid spillage and unwanted messes. Easily add this pourer to bottles of your best olive oils. And as a bonus, it can even be used for your liquor or coffee flavoring bottles to sharpen your bar tending and barista skills!
Availability: In stock
Because our products are food, we cannot accept returns for reasons other than damaged or lost goods. When you place an order through our store, we take every measure to make sure the products arrive to you safely and in top shape. Should you, by any chance, receive a damaged shipment or if your package has been lost or stolen, please email us directly and include your name, order number, and any photos you can share of the damage—we’ll get you taken care of right away!
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event your package returns to us because it was undeliverable, we will cancel the order and refund you the amount of your purchase, less the shipping charge.
We typically ship orders within 1 business day of receiving it. Most of our packages will be shipped Priority Mail via USPS and will be delivered within 2-5 business days. Occasionally we ship via UPS or FedEx Ground if the packages are heavier in weight.
A shipping confirmation with tracking info is provided as soon as the order ships. Check you spam folder if you do not see your shipping confirmation, or feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Products ordered while on backorder will be delivered when they are received in stock and we will do our best to deliver the item by the estimated date. All in stock items will be shipped separately from backorderd items.
At this time, we do not ship outside the United States.