In the Eastern Mediterranean, sumac bushes produce clusters of red berries which after drying and grinding, provide a souring effect with a touch of sweetness. Sumac is used in cooking and as a table condiment in parts of the Mediterranean and the Middle East. Use it today in this delicious loaded hummus recipe.
Things You Need to Know About our Spices
- Sourced from top quality suppliers from different corners of the world and the Mediterranean basin
- All-Natural. Every spice or spice blend contains only raw commodity herbs and spices, and absolutely nothing else (no dyes or colors; no fillers…nothing else)
- Not a single spice or spice blend has been treated with radiation
- Fresh. We are doing this the old fashioned way! Our suppliers package only to order, and we, in turn, order in small batches to ensure freshness and flavor integrity
- Spices labeled “organic” have been USDA certified.
- Spices are inherently gluten-free
- Our supplier operates Orthodox Union Kosher Certified facilities, and under the highest of safety and quality standards
Because our products are food, we cannot accept returns for reasons other than damaged or lost goods. When you place an order through our store, we take every measure to make sure the products arrive to you safely and in top shape. Should you, by any chance, receive a damaged shipment or if your package has been lost or stolen, please email us directly and include your name, order number, and any photos you can share of the damage—we’ll get you taken care of right away!
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event your package returns to us because it was undeliverable, we will cancel the order and refund you the amount of your purchase, less the shipping charge.
We typically ship orders within 1 business day of receiving it. Most of our packages will be shipped Priority Mail via USPS and will be delivered within 2-5 business days. Occasionally we ship via UPS or FedEx Ground if the packages are heavier in weight.
A shipping confirmation with tracking info is provided as soon as the order ships. Check you spam folder if you do not see your shipping confirmation, or feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Products ordered while on backorder will be delivered when they are received in stock and we will do our best to deliver the item by the estimated date. All in stock items will be shipped separately from backorderd items.
At this time, we do not ship outside the United States.