Frequent Asked Questions
Gift with Purchase Promotion
*Receive a free Urfa Biber with any $65 or more purchase (excluding shipping and taxes) exclusively at shop.themediterraneandish.com. No code needed, offer will be added to eligible orders automatically. Offer ends 2/14/2024. Offer is not combinable with other offers and not valid on previous orders or subscription orders. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system errors or unforeseen problems. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
Shop Pay Installment
How does Shop Pay Installment work?
Shop Pay Installment gives you the option to pay for your order over time. This is available for orders between $50 and $17,500. Depending on your purchase amount, there are two ways that you can pay for your order in installments.
- For orders between $50 to $999.99, you can split your purchase into four bi-weekly, interest-free installment payments. There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees for this option, and your credit score isn't affected.
- For orders between $150 to $17,500, you can split your purchase into monthly installment payments. While there are no late fees for monthly installment payments, your order is subject to interest fees. Your credit score isn't affected when you apply, but it can change if you don't make your payments on time.
After you make your first payment at checkout, you'll be charged either biweekly or monthly, depending on the installment payment option you chose. You'll be reminded by email and SMS text (if applicable) before each payment is charged to your card. You can also turn on push notifications in the Shop app to be reminded. However, you can't customize your payment schedule.
What are the eligibility requirements to use Shop Pay Installments?
To pay for an order using Shop Pay Installments, the following eligibility criteria apply:
- You need to have a United States billing address, and be signed up for Shop Pay.
- Your order needs to be between $50 USD and $17,500, including discount, shipping and taxes.
- For orders split into four bi-weekly payments, you need to pay with a supported credit card or debit card.
- For orders paid for in monthly installment payments, you can only pay with a supported debit card.
The following limitations apply to Shop Pay Installments. If any of the below limitations apply to your order, then you can't use Shop Pay Installments to pay for that order:
- You can't pay for an order if the order includes gift card or subscription
- You can't pay for a Shop Pay Installments order using Capital One card, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
Shop Pay Installments is powered by Affirm, who reviews your application at checkout.
How do I manage my automatic payment settings?
You can change your automatic payment method on a Shop Pay Installments order while it's in repayment. However, you can't use Capital One cards or prepaid debit cards as a payment method. If you've opted into monthly payments, then you can only pay with a debit card.
Going forward, the new payment method will be used for payments on this order. If you want to update your payment method or multiple Shop Pay Installments orders, then you need to change your automatic payment method for each order.
Change your automatic payment method in the Shop app
- From the Home tab in the Shop app, tap the order that you want to change the payment method for.
- Tap View Installments, and then tap Manage.
- Select the new payment method that you want to use. If you need to add a new payment method, then tap Add card, and complete the required fields.
Change your automatic payment method on a web browser
- Sign into your Shop Pay account.
- In the overflow menu in the top right corner, click Orders.
- Select the order that you want to update your payment method for.
- In the Automatic payments section, click Edit.
- Select a payment method from the drop-down menu, or use a different card.
- Click Update.
- Click Continue.
Where can I get help on Shop Pay Installments payments and financing, including payment and account management questions?
Please visit the Installments Help Center.
Where can I get help on Shop Pay and the Shop app?
Please visit Paying in installments with Shop Pay.