Our all-natural allspice has a pleasantly fragrant aroma and, as the name reflects, strong flavor. It resembles a peppery compound of cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace, but it’s none of the above. Allspice comes from it’s own dried berries. It’s a versatile spice in Mediterranean cooking; it adds depth to meat and poultry dishes, but can be used in rice (try this hashweh recipe) and vegetarian dishes as well.
Net weight: 1.95 oz (55 g)
Things You Need to Know About our Spices
- Sourced from top quality suppliers from different corners of the world and the Mediterranean basin
- All-Natural. Every spice or spice blend contains only raw commodity herbs and spices, and absolutely nothing else (no dies or colors; no fillers…nothing else)
- Not a single spice or spice blend has been treated with radiation
- Fresh. We are doing this the old fashioned way! Our suppliers package only to order, and we, in turn, order in small batches to ensure freshness and flavor integrity
- Spices labeled “organic” have been USDA certified.
- Spices are inherently gluten-free
- Our supplier operates Orthodox Union Kosher Certified facilities, and under the highest of safety and quality standards