Cumin, Ground Organic
Our organic cumin has a strong, enticing aroma. Its warm and distinctive flavor with bitter, lemony undertones provides a great earthy base. In Mediterranean cooking, cumin is more regularly used in spice mixes for fish, seafood, and vegetarian dishes.
Ingredients: Organic Cumin
Net weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
Things You Need to Know About our Spices
- Sourced from top quality suppliers from different corners of the world and the Mediterranean basin
- All-Natural. Every spice or spice blend contains only raw commodity herbs and spices, and absolutely nothing else (no dies or colors; no fillers…nothing else)
- Not a single spice or spice blend has been treated with radiation
- Fresh. We are doing this the old fashioned way! Our suppliers package only to order, and we, in turn, order in small batches to ensure freshness and flavor integrity
- Spices labeled “organic” have been USDA certified.
- Spices are inherently gluten-free
- Our supplier operates Orthodox Union Kosher Certified facilities, and under the highest of safety and quality standards