Sweet Spanish Paprika
Our all-natural sweet Paprika–imported from Spain–is a mild chili powder made by grinding sweet red paprika chilies after the seeds have been removed. It has a nice dark orange color and a sweet peppery aroma. Not an overwhelming spice, but gives a lot of depth to many dishes. Try it today in our popular cilantro lime chicken recipe.
Ingredients: Sweet Spanish Paprika
Net weight: 1.9 oz (53 g)
Things You Need to Know About our Spices
- Sourced from top quality suppliers from different corners of the world and the Mediterranean basin
- All-Natural. Every spice or spice blend contains only raw commodity herbs and spices, and absolutely nothing else (no dies or colors; no fillers…nothing else)
- Not a single spice or spice blend has been treated with radiation
- Fresh. We are doing this the old fashioned way! Our suppliers package only to order, and we, in turn, order in small batches to ensure freshness and flavor integrity
- Spices labeled “organic” have been USDA certified.
- Spices are inherently gluten-free
- Our supplier operates Orthodox Union Kosher Certified facilities, and under the highest of safety and quality standards