Here are just a few things about our oils:
- From organically grown and processed Greek Koroneiki olives. Fresh one-varietal, not a blend of inferior olives as you’ll find elsewhere
- Hand-picked and cold-pressed. Both the Hinaris family and the Kotsovolas family operate the old fashioned way. The olives are hand-picked to prevent bruising, then crushed within a few hours of harvesting to preserve the quality, taste and aroma
- Unfiltered oils with Extremely Low Acidity (Early Harvest–0.4%, and Private Reserve — 0.3%)
- Exquisite taste and aroma.
- 2018 Harvest. Current stock bottled end of April 2019.
I use the Private Reserve oil on a daily basis for all my cooking and baking, and the Early Harvest for salads and to enhance soups, fish, and poultry dishes.