Harissa Spice Blend
Harissa, pronounced ha-Ree-sah, originated in North Africa. Our Harissa is a unique spice blend of three types of chili along with sumac, caraway, fennel, cumin, coriander, garlic and peppermint.
Harissa is quite versatile and adds depth, and just enough kick, to seafood, lamb, poultry, couscous, and vegetarian stews! Flavorful but not overwhelmingly spicy. Use it in our famous grilled harissa chicken or in this exquisite lamb chop recipe.
Ingredients: assorted chilies, sumac, garlic, other spices, salt
Net weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
Things You Need to Know About our Spices
- Sourced from top quality suppliers from different corners of the world and the Mediterranean basin
- All-Natural. Every spice or spice blend contains only raw commodity herbs and spices, and absolutely nothing else (no dies or colors; no fillers…nothing else)
- Not a single spice or spice blend has been treated with radiation
- Fresh. We are doing this the old fashioned way! Our suppliers package only to order, and we, in turn, order in small batches to ensure freshness and flavor integrity
- Spices labeled “organic” have been USDA certified.
- Spices are inherently gluten-free
- Our supplier operates Orthodox Union Kosher Certified facilities, and under the highest of safety and quality standards